How Dental Offices Can Benefit From GenEon Technologies
Are you using the latest technologies to keep your patients, staff, and offices safe? When it comes to spaces intended for close-quarter examinations and complex surgical procedures, sustainable cleaning and disinfecting solutions should always be a top priority, and this is what GenEon's toxic-free cleaning solutions offer to preserve a hygienic environment that's safe for patients and staff.
Having tested our system against a variety of bloodborne pathogens, we can safely say that GenEon Technologies not only provides a sure way to remove the threat of germs, viruses, and bacteria from dental offices but the means to cement eco-friendly cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting solutions in all branches of the healthcare industry.
Our sanitizing and disinfecting solutions are part of the EPA's List N of products certified to kill SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) on surfaces, a recognition that's only granted after rigorous studies and a strict review of scientific data.
Special Promotion for Dental Offices (Limited Time Only)
- On the EPA's List N of products determined to Kill SARS-Cov-2 (COVID-19).
- Toxic-free, reduces risk of adverse effects and liabilities to doctors, staff and patients.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Cost Savings: GenEon products and technologies allow users to create cleaners, degreasers, sanitizers and disinfectants on-site, reducing costs of purchasing traditional cleaners and eliminating the need to inventory and store harmful chemicals.
- Tested and determined effective on surfaces against a variety of blood borne infections including HIV and Hepatitis B & C, HSV1 & HSV2, and harmful pathogens, including Human Coronavirus and Tuberculosis.
- In just 60 seconds, GenEon disinfectants eliminate 99.999% of common germs, viruses and bacteria, including listeria, MRSA, Staph, Pseudomonas, norovirus, salmonella, and more.
- Deemed by OSHA study as safe for use in confined spaces.
- Allows for the quick turnaround of rooms for patients.
To Learn More About Why GenEon Is Ideal for Dental Offices Click Here
Register to be notified
about future PROMOTIONS:
What sets GenEon Technologies apart from other OSG products?
Our solutions are the chance to introduce sustainable, toxic-free cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing methods without affecting institutional practices or adding expenses. On top of being affordable for all kinds of businesses and medical facilities, our products reduce shipping, inventory, and disposal costs so you can start actively boosting your savings. Inventory no longer needs to entail the storage of hazardous chemicals, because with GenEon, you use our mineral electrolyte to make solutions on-demand that meet the needs of the room or surface to be cleaned, with no waste and minimal storage requirements.
There's no need to make a dent in your budget to have a toxic-free EPA-Registered Broad Spectrum Bactericide and Viricide protecting your spaces and the peace of mind that comes with it. Each of our products is designed to improve productivity and cost-effectiveness in your dentistry businesses, on top of ensuring a safe, hygienic environment that remains through all the activity taking place inside your offices, operating rooms, restrooms, and other high-risk areas within dental facilities.
GenEon's EPA registered disinfecting solution is effective at eliminating common germs, bacteria and virus, including bloodborne pathogens, HIV, Hepatitis B & C, HSV1 & HSV2, MRSA, as well as other harmful pathogens including Human Coronavirus and Tuberculosis. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) study commission by GenEon has deemed our products safe for use in confined spaces and capable of delivering a quick turnaround of rooms. This means that you can use any of GenEon's products without having to worry about gradual surface degradation or toxic residues permeating your working spaces.